I first heard of PyCon on my very first meeting with NYC PyLadies back in September 2013. Kat, an accomplished and creative Pythonista mentioned that it was a truly great and enriching experience to attend PyCon. If I remember well, I think that a member of NYC Python Meetup Group was present as well and corroborated Kat’s anecdote.
I was curious. I wished really hard to have one day the possibility to attend PyCon.
My objectives for PyCon 2014 are:
- Thank in person PyLadies, Caktus Group and NumFocus.
- Network with Pythonistas from around the world.
- Learn from the conferences and fellow Pythonistas.
- Visit every single booth and chat with the representatives.
- Have a clear idea on what are the next steps in becoming an excellent programmer/Pythonista.
- Have fun!
My dreams for PyCon 2014 are:
- Meet a mentor.
- Create long lasting connections with inspiring Programmers/Pythonistas.
- Be inspired.
I will be at the PyLadies booth on Friday (11:00a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ). Come and say hi!